Workplace Injury Treatment Phoenix, AZ
If you have been badly hurt while working, turn to the experienced chiropractors at Auto Injury Treatment Centers for relief. We offer comprehensive chiropractic treatment for injuries caused by auto accidents and workplace incidents, from whiplash to carpal tunnel syndrome. Simply bring us your workers’ compensation information, and we will handle the paperwork for you.
Most Common Workplace Injuries
Every year, hundreds of thousands of workers are injured on the job. Some of the most frequent types of workplace injuries include:
- Sprains and strains: Sprains and strains are muscle or ligament injuries that often result from overexertion or repetitive activities. Heavy lifting, awkward procedures, and falling can all cause sprains and strains.
- Back or neck injury: Poor posture, improper lifting, and sitting for too long can all lead to chronic pain in the back or neck. These injuries may not be noticeable right away, but they can worsen over time and make it difficult for you to perform your regular work duties.
- Repetitive strain injury: Repetitive tasks such as typing can lead to a chronic condition known as repetitive strain injury. The condition can cause pain and tingling in your hands, arms, neck, and shoulders.
Steps to Take After Your Injury
If you have been hurt on the job, don’t ignore it. Instead, take the following steps in order to protect yourself:
- Tell your employer. Alert your employer as soon as possible after you have been injured. If the injury does not require immediate medical attention, you should file a report right away so that you do not risk losing your workers’ compensation benefits. Depending on the nature of your injury, you may need to take time off in order to recover.
- Seek medical attention. Arizona law requires employers to pay for you to receive medical care for your injuries. All workplace injuries, even minor ones, should be attended to by a licensed medical professional.
- Find a chiropractor. Even after treatment, many people find that the pain refuses to go away. A skilled chiropractor can help alleviate the pain caused by your injuries and help you return to your daily activities.
Contact Auto Injury Treatment Centers
From whiplash injuries to lower back pain, our Phoenix chiropractors can provide you with the relief you need for your workplace injuries. We have been providing skillful chiropractic treatment for injuries for more than three decades. To learn more about how we can help you, call us today at (602) 748-4627.
Why Choose Us?
- 44 Convenient Locations
- No Out of Pocket Cost
- No Health Insurance Required
- We Bill the “At Fault” Person
- Hablamos Español
- Auto & Work Injury Treatment